Monday, June 09, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise - Day 9

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

For June 9, 2014

Day 9 - A Simple Money Prayer
Read it out aloud!
It’s shorter than 60 seconds, so you can loop it and do it more than once. Draw dollar or whatever currency sign you prefer in the air with your finger as you say this. Being active while saying it will be many more times more effective.
Money in my pockets,
And money in my hand,
Money in my home,
And money in the bank.
Money streams towards me
Like the river to the sea
Its easy and its magical
As counting one, two three …
Aaaand …..
There’s money in my pocket …
Repeat!

Daily Switchword:  FIND COUNT = To attain wealth and prosperity

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….
I am grateful for….

No comments: