Thursday, June 19, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 19

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

Day 19
Count Your Blessings
Think of ten things that you are blessed with, right here, right now.
This may be as simple as “my eyesight” or “a computer on which I can read my email”, or as profound as “my soul” or “a bright new morning full of wonders still to come”, it doesn’t really matter.
Just count your blessings, one for each finger of your hands!
Take a deep breath between each one and … enjoy!
Repeat the Ho’oponopono mantra/prayer 3 times:
I am sorry
Please forgive me.
I love you.
Thank you.

Daily Switchword:  CLIMB HELP = To remove obstacles and obstructions in life, to stay on the right path

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….

I am grateful for….

No comments: