Friday, June 06, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise - Day 6

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

For June 6, 2014
Day 6 - Money Is My Birthright
Praying for money is neat – and doing this when you’re NOT desperate is the best time, to be sure.
You don’t have to be religious for this, and we don’t need to involve any prophets or saints.
Simply place your hands on the center of your chest, take a deep breath and say out aloud,
“I am a part of the infinite creation. Wealth is my BIRTHRIGHT. I reclaim my birthright in every way.”
Take another deep breath and let the statement ring out!

Daily Switchword:  BLESSED = To increase vibration level, feel peace and gratitude

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….
I am grateful for….

No comments: