Monday, June 02, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise - Day 2

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

Day 2 - Money Money Money!
Affirm:  Money, money, money is mine.  I want it, it wants me. It comes to me easily and now I have it.
Then…
Take a piece of paper and write on it, MONEY, three times.
The first time, write it quite small, then the next bigger and the third the biggest of all.
Fold the piece of paper, put it in your pocket and forget all about it as you go on with the day’s work.

Daily Switchword:  COUNT = To attract money; to reduce smoking

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….

I am grateful for….

No comments: