Monday, June 23, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 23

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

23 - A Simple Blessing

Since 23 is a special number, today, you don’t have to do anything at all because today, I will just simply send you a blessing.

I might not know who you are,
And I might never meet you,
But I know that you come from the Creative Order,
And that YOU are endowed with EVERYTHING it takes
To be successful and HAPPY in this life.
I wish YOU from the very bottom of my heart,
And with all I have to give,
That your best dreams
WILL come true for you;
That you WILL find that which you are seeking,
And that what life will bring for you,
Should be even better still than that,
and hold along the way,
many wonderful surprises.
So shall it be!

Daily Switchword:  THANKS = To cease regretting; to let go of any regrets

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….
I am grateful for….

No comments: