Friday, June 13, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 13

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

Day 13 - More Money, More Success
There’s a world of difference between thinking, “I need to get some money” (because I have NO MONEY!) and thinking, “I need some MORE money”.
No matter how little money you have, or how few your sales, if you have ever sold anything at all, or you have just one coin in your pocket, you are one of those lucky, lucky few who not only already HAVE sales and money – BUT THEY KNOW IT, TOO!
Try this for the next 60 seconds. Instead of thinking how to get (some, any, lots of) money, ask yourself the question, “How do I get EVEN MORE money?”
This also works for, “How do I become EVEN MORE productive?” – “How do I get to experience EVEN MORE happiness?” – “How do I get EVEN MORE love?”
But today, right now, let’s ask:
HOW DO I GET EVEN MORE MONEY?

Daily Switchword:  LISTEN = To predict or know the future; to be in touch with nature and oneself

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….

I am grateful for….

No comments: