Wednesday, June 25, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 25

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

Day 25 - Tell Me What You Want …
One of the many ways we manage to talk ourselves out of desires and achievements is the thought of, "Oh BUT I don't know how ..."
Sometimes in order to alleviate disappointment, it's better not to want it at all, right?
WRONG!
If you don't WANT something, or you don't ALLOW YOURSELF TO WANT SOMETHING, how on earth are you ever going to get it?
It's a structural impossibility!
So to the rescue comes the handy thought that in order to WANT something, you DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW ***HOW*** that could be possibly achieved.
That's a different topic, a different matter, and has NOTHING to do with the wanting of something.
I want to complete financial security, for example.
BUT ... I'm not rich enough, it's impossible!
GET LOST, BUT!
I WANT COMPLETE FINANCIAL SECURITY.
I really do.
And THAT, as they say, is my birthright as a human being - to WANT THINGS, TO WANT EXPERIENCES, TO DESIRE.
Now, it's YOUR turn.
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Daily Switchword:  CHARM = To manifest your heart’s desire

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….

I am grateful for….

No comments: