Saturday, July 19, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 49

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

For Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 49 - 60 Second Power Meditation

This is a WONDERFUL “power booster” prayer come spell come affirmation.
Take a deep breath.

Put your hands on the center of your chest (where your lion heart of energy resides).

Breathe deeply in and out, three times.

Now say out aloud, and in your best powerful resonant voice:

I am powerful.

Let the statement ring out, breathe in and out again, and say:

My heart beats strong.

Let the statement ring out, breathe in and out again, and say:

My mind is clear.

Let the statement ring out, breathe in and out again, and say:

I am ready for action.

Give a brief bow – and go straight into ACTION!

Daily Switchword:  CIRCULATE = To end loneliness

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….
I am grateful for….

No comments: