Tuesday, July 01, 2014

60 Days to More Wealth Exercise - Day 31

60 Days to More Wealth, Health & Prosperity Exercise
Adapted from Dr. Silvia Hartmann’s Book “60 Second Wealth Creators”

Day 31- The Man On The Steps Of The Bankruptcy Court.

Today, I’m going to tell you a story that really inspired me, made me laugh and got me personally to understand something important about wealth and more importantly, living life.
This is a story about a man who got very, VERY wealthy, he had many millions and businesses all over the place.
Then something hideous and unforeseen happened, and he lost the lot and then some and found himself in bankruptcy court.
When he came out, he had absolutely nothing left.
Coming down the steps, he spots one of the creditors and calls him over and right there on the steps, sets up his NEXT business deal!
What this guy knew was HOW TO MAKE MONEY – period.
He would always make money because he knew HOW it is done. In principle.
That’s what I always wanted to know too, because if you know that, then you just can’t fail.
“It’s never about “the” money, but about how to make it.”

And here’s our exercise.
Take 60 Seconds now to recall an inspirational story that MADE ITS MARK ON YOU like this one did on me.
Close your eyes, take a deep breath and DO IT NOW!

Daily Switchword:  DIVINE COUNT =  To increase personal ability to make money

In your journal write down any insights, thoughts or inspirations received today.
My “Aha” moment is….

I am grateful for….

No comments: