Friday, January 07, 2011

New series of blog posts in 2011

I'm going to start a new series of blog posts called Question of the Month to help keep you educated, motivated, encouraged and hopefully inspired to not only keep writing but to finish what you write!  A selling writer is a writer who finishes what he/she starts and take action to get it sold.  If you don't finish it, you can't sell it and if you don't put action behind it after you finish it, you still won't sell it.  2011 is going to be a busy year for me, lots of projects lined up already and it's only 7 days into the new year!  So I'll do my best to honestly post a new tid bit every month and maybe even a Question of the Week if I have time.  Setting recurring remembers now!  The Question of the Month will be more indepth than the Question of the Week which may only be a simple question and not much additional information.  It's meant to get you thinking.  I'm not committing to a question of the week but we'll see how it goes.  This also helps me to keep the blog updated regularly which is a goal I have for 2011 and to stay on track I've set recurring reminders in my iphone!  Look for the Question of the Month the 1st of every month and the Question of the Week, the Monday of each week.

Question of the Week:  Have you set your writing goals for 2011? 

Write or type them down to make them real and make them happen.  Set calendar reminders so that you stay on track.  This goes for everything you want to get accomplished, not just those things related to writing.  If you do that, you'd be amazed how much you will get accomplished and you will use your time more wisely.

Please subscribe to this blog if you haven't already so that you can get the updates when new posts are published.  If you have already subscribed, thank you very much!

Write right and write on!
(my new slogan for 2011)

No comments: