Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Manifest a screenplay sale in 2014

This is a fun yet effective game to play to manifest a screenplay sale.

I have used it with my coaching clients and they love it.  It's not only fun but will definitely have you thinking in the right direction...positive rather than negative.  We sometimes, as if on autopilot, ask ourselves negative questions which draws more of the negative things we don't want into our lives.

Give this process a chance. We are creative, imaginative beings aren't we?  Do it at least twice a day.  Once in the morning before getting out of bed and once in the evening right before going to sleep and watch what wonderful things are drawn to you in the next few months.  I also like to do it for a few minutes in the middle of the day.  Some would call it daydreaming but I call it imagining...imagining how it would feel if all these great things happened in my life.  Plus, it is better than saying affirmations because your mind or ego isn't going to fight you as it would if you said, "I am rich."  It would probably come back and say, "Eh, no you aren't are you wouldn't be struggling to pay the rent."  If you changed the "I am rich" statement to "Wouldn't it be nice if I were rich?"  The green evil giant called the ego wouldn't be prompted to rear it's ugly head.  No alarm will sound that makes it want to fight to negate the statement because it's not a statement but a question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "Wouldn't It Be Nice If?..." Process

When to Use This Process:
•  When you find yourself leaning toward the negative, and therefore offering resistance, and you want to turn it around to something more positive.
•  When you are already feeling good, and you want to focus more specifically on certain areas of your life to make them even better.
•  When you want to gently guide a negative, or potentially negative, conversation to a more positive place for your benefit or to gently guide someone else.

This Wouldn’t It Be Nice If...? Process will be of the most value to you when your Emotional Set-Point is ranging somewhere between:
•  Positive Expectation/Belief and
•  Discouragement.
When you say, “I want this thing to happen that hasn’t happened yet,” you are not only activating the vibration of your desire, but you are also activating a vibration of the absence of your desire—so nothing changes for you.

And often, even when you do not speak the second part of the sentence and you say only, “I want this to happen,” there is an unspoken vibration within you that continues to hold you in a state of not allowing your desire.

But when you say, “Wouldn’t it be nice if this desire would come to me?” you achieve a different sort of expectation that is much less resistant in nature.

Your question to yourself naturally elicits from you a more positive, expectant response.
And so, this simple but powerful game will cause a raising of your vibration and an improvement in your point of attraction because it naturally orients you toward the things that you want.

The Wouldn’t It Be Nice If...? Process will help you let in the things that you have been asking for, on all subjects.
-- Source: Abraham, from the book Ask & It Is Given

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why not use it to manifest a screenplay sale?  Wouldn't it be nice to sale a screenplay to a major Hollywood producer?  Wouldn't it be nice to have a million dollar sale?  Wouldn't it be nice to see your movie in theaters?  Wouldn't it be nice if you were a working, produced screenwriter?
Wouldn't it be nice if......? You fill in the blank.

Try it, create your own questions for all areas of your life.  This process works but you have to believe.  The key is to ask the questions but do not try to think or find of the answer...let it come to you organically.  Before you know it, you will start to be in the right place at the right time and things will start falling into place.  Seemingly synchronistic opportunities will start coming your way.  If you have a "bah-humbug" type of attitude then of course it isn't going to work for you.  We get what we expect so why not expect the best?  Start becoming a conscious creator in your life instead of unconsciously creating things you don't want.

During my "imagining" sessions, I also like to start questions with I wonder what would happen if..... or Why do I have....
For example, I wonder what would happen if I sold a screenplay?  Or Why do I have so many producers making offers for my work.

I say it works because I have sold a screenplay and a reality TV concept with very little effort.  Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.  Things sort of fell into place---right place, right time with the right project.  I don't believe in coincidences.  I used to wonder what it would be like having a job where I traveled the world.  Well, that dream came true.  I've been on more than 50 trips in the past 9 years and have travelled all over the world....throughout Asia and Europe...all for free.   It has been a dream come true.  Hmmmm....I wonder how that happened.

I wonder what interesting and exciting opportunities are coming my way?
I wonder.
What are you wondering about for 2014?


No comments: