Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scriptapalooza TV win

I'm so stoked! My reality show won in Scriptapalooza TV contest and the second one was a finalist and the third one was a quarterfinalist. I think I may be on to something. The promotions have already started. Working to get all 3 sold this year. Although I never imaged writing for TV, I didn't limit myself and I'm glad I didn't.


It's funny but just this Sunday the boyfriend and I were watching the Emmy's and he was like, "Maybe you will win an Emmy before an Oscar." I was like, yeah that would happen since I never really focused on writing for TV but last year I had some ideas and I was like, I'll just see what happens since I've been trying to sell scripts to Hollywood for 10 years and finally last year I had a break through with the sale. I shifted my focus to the TV market and in less than a year I'm seeing progress.

Believe in yourself and never give up on the dream even when you encounter setbacks and it looks like nothing is happening.

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Sell-Screenplay-Hollywood-ebook/dp/B003YUCBT6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1283271872&sr=1-3

2 comments:

mr. nichols said...

congrats natasha! i just found your site and blog through google just now, but from the looks of it, you're definitely doing your thing. keep it up. i look forward to reading about how the project progresses.

NatashaFX.com said...

Thanks, Mr. Nichols!