Monday, August 09, 2010

The #1 Secret to Sell Your Screenplay to Hollywood - now on Amazon kindle

I'm so stoked. Just got word from Amazon that my screenwriting book will be available within 24 hours but I checked and it's there now! I guess the description will show up in 24 hours. Decided to release the book before the app since that's going to take lots more work. At any rate, cheers! Buy my book on amazon Kindle. Buy once, read everywhere. You are able to read your Kindle book on any device. Kindle works on BlackBerry, Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PC and Mac.

3 comments:

NatashaFX.com said...

The link didn't post for some reason. Oh well, here it is:
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Sell-Screenplay-Hollywood-ebook/dp/B003YUCBT6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1281390710&sr=8-1

Batman said...

Congrats, except for the part that I like reading actual books :)

NatashaFX.com said...

Ah but electronic books are the new rave and definitely the way of the future because you can take many of them with you without having to carry all that weight. However, I do still buy printed books when they aren't available electronically but when I travel, I only take the electronic books.