Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Million Dollar Screenwriting Club

Hi all,

I took a screenwriting class that was totally fab and at the end of the class, the teacher/producer welcomed us as future members of the Million Dollar Screenwriting Club. Wow! Wouldn't that be great if it were to happen? At first my analytical mind thought that it was impossible especially since I haven't even made the first sale but nothing truly is impossible. People are doing the seemingly impossible every single day. Then I read two anonymous quotes the very next day that said, "Just because we haven't realized our potential doesn't mean it's not there." and "Don't judge your future successes by what is materializing in your life at the moment. Rather focus on what you do now that will create the future payoff." Those were so true and really spoke to my soul. I believe in signs and to me, having the instructor say that then finding the quotes was like a huge 'hello'. I realized that I was judging my future success by where I am today in my career. How ludicrous is that! Anyway, I'm creating a forum called the Million Dollar Screenwriting Club as a place to network and inspire future members of the million dollar club. Others have done it and so can we.

Sign up now.

I've created a link on my website: www.NatashaFX.com

No comments: